Saturday, February 18, 2012

G.O.D - Love and Remeber (지오디 - 사랑해 그리고 기억해)



G.O.D. is one of the very first group that I remember and actually listen to in my childhood. I was madly addicted to their songs and used to rewind that tape over and over again. This was a group created by JYP and possibly what got the JYP company started. The name may be misleading to English speaking people who don't know much about Korean music group naming craziness, but they are amazing so....... I approve of their name.

This is the song that got G.O.D. famous and also the song I loved from them when I was young, the first song I loved, I love whooooooooole lotta more songs from them. It is quite unfortunate that they are old and have changed and also members activities are quite different. It was mentioned very briefly they might come back, but I doubt that will happen especially when one of the member, Joon, is quite old and is in US at the moment.

Listen to Podcast(M4U with Denny) in Hustle Real Hard - Dok2
icon

No comments:

Post a Comment